With 10 brands providing healthier options for meals, snacks and functional foods, Healthy Brands Collective will showcase a carefully curated selection of newly launched and established product lines at Natural Products Expo West 2015.
This selection represents the Healthy Brands Collective commitment to serve the marketplace with nationally high demand foods that are non-GMO, organic, raw, vegan, and allergen-free.
Located at Booth #4808, Healthy Brands Collective will present:
- Tempt Hemp – innovative hemp foods including:
- Hemp Tofu (soy-free) **New Product**
- Coconut Hempmilk **New Product**
- Hemp Yogurt **New Product**
- Flavored Hempmilks
- High Country Kombucha **New Branding** – the leading non-GMO verified kombucha on the market
- European Gourmet Bakery – organic baking line
- Cherrybrook Kitchen – allergen free baking line
- Lisa’s Kitchen – chef inspired, frozen organic vegetables
- Funky Monkey – freeze dried fruit snacks
Natural Products Expo West trade show will be held on March 6-8, 2015 in Anaheim Convention Center in California. Product samples may now be requested in advance of the show. Contact Public Relations Coordinator Candi Sterling at email@example.com for more details on samples and product images.
The HBC Mission:
At Healthy Brands Collective, what we stand for is simple: Healthier foods for healthier lifestyles. We’re dedicated to helping you make good choices with our line of products, including organic and non-GMO brands. Our promise is to spread awareness on good nutrition – one body at a time. Always innovative, never boring, Healthy Brands Collective is your source for a healthy lifestyle.